$25 Beebe Gift
$25 Gift Card
66 in stock
THE CRUSH CORONA CHALLENGE – FUNDRAISER FOR BEEBE HEALTHCARE EMPLOYEES
The Crush Corona Challenge is a program to raise donations for Beebe Healthcare Employees. The GOAL: Let’s raise enough $25 local restaurant gift cards for every single one of the 2,900 employees at Beebe to be able to get at least one hot meal after a long shift without a break, snack or lunch. This way everyone can support both our absolutely amazing local restaurants and the entire Beebe Team at the same time! AND… feel free to post on social media a fun photo of yourself doing this so we can see each other’s faces!
PURCHASE FOUR (4) Crush Corona Challenge Gift Cards Online and The Pond will donate one $25 Crush Corona Challenge Gift Card.
We will deliver the gift cards directly to Kim Blanch at Beebe Healthare!
More ways to donate are below! Let’s join togehter and help our front line healthcare workers!
Please donate, share, and challenge! 🙂
1. Pick up the phone and call (or email) your favorite local restaurant
2. Purchase as many gift cards as you want in $25 increments (even if it’s one gift card- every little bit helps!)
3. 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 (𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦) the gift cards to Kim Blanch at Beebe Hospital – firstname.lastname@example.org – she is coordinating distributing them to the Beebe Team!
𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗹 the gift cards to Kim Blanch, Beebe Hospital, 1307 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958.
𝗗𝗿𝗼𝗽-𝗼𝗳𝗳 the gift cards to Kim Blanch, at the Bebee Medical Foundation Building, 902 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958 (𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦).
4. Grab your favorite drink (water, soda, a Quarantini, an Orange Crush…the list is endless!) and post a photo or short video on this group page of you helping to 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮!
5. Tell us what’s in your cup, tag the restaurant in your post, and add #𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 #𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗯𝗲 and 𝘁𝗮𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 to participate in the Crush Corona Challenge
6. Post this on your social media page, and share it with your friends!